The Oral B brand has been well known for a long time in the field of dentistry. So it’s no surprise that your Oral-B Vitality electric toothbrush is a good whitening product. However, there are a few things to consider before choosing a toothbrush. Each product on the market will have its strengths and weaknesses.
This brush has a low price and is the king of its range. It’s probably the cheapest toothbrush you can buy without throwing your money away. You may find a cheaper product, but it also may not do its job well. But is the Oral B Vitality good enough?
Features of the Oral-B Vitality Brush
It’s true that it doesn’t have a lot of features, but you can’t expect much at this price either. This range is aimed at achieving a cheap product but with an excellent cleaning action of rotation and oscillation. Get up to 7600 rotations per minute without spending a lot of money.
It comes with a timer that tells you when you’re done with your recommended two-minute brushing. This is very important because most people do not use as much time in brushing and is insufficient.
The brush usually comes with an extra brush head so you can change it when it’s convenient. It doesn’t come with any extra head storage unit, but it’s no big deal either. You’ll have to buy more heads every three months at the most. You have an indicator that tells you when to change it.
You can use it with batteries or by charging the battery, so it’s very easy to use even when you’re on the road.
Points in favor
- Great cleaning action – it’s that simple. If you use it properly, it will leave your teeth white and clean, with a strawberry and healthy feeling in your mouth.
- It is suitable for children over the age of three and safe for use. Oral-B has in this brush a fantastic product for all family members and totally affordable. Perfect for maintaining good oral health for children and adults.
- Battery life is another plus. His life lasts about a week before you have to carry him. So if you go away for a weekend, you don’t have to worry about the charger. You’ll have clean teeth and you can travel light.
- Oral-B offers different variations on its electric toothbrush. Basically, they all use the same technology, although some come with new features. This same model has several versions with different colors.
Some points against
- Again, we must stress that this is a cheap electric toothbrush. It has no different brushing modes with modern names, no LED lights or guides to tell you if you are brushing properly.
- For example, it does not come with a quadrant timer. This feature tells you every thirty seconds when you need to change the area of your denture. This ensures that your entire mouth is equally clean and you perform a complete cleaning. Still, you have a normal two-minute timer.
- It doesn’t have a pressure sensor either. This may be more important for some people who tend to over-tighten their toothbrush. This feature helps to reduce the damage that can be caused by your nail polish by so much pressure. You can find it in other brushes of a superior range.
- Head brushes can be a cause for complaint about some people. Some customers consider them too small and others that the sows are too hard. However, you can find other replacement heads at a relatively low price.
In short, the Oral-B Vitality electric toothbrush is a good quality product, especially when you consider its price. You get a brush with the basic features that allow you to perform a complete cleaning and maintain a healthier denture for longer. Actually, if you use it correctly, it is much more effective than a manual toothbrush.